Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snap!

In everyone's life, there are things they do or say that is unique to them.  Well maybe they're not unique, but they are definitely not as common in the rest of the population.  For example, I have a friend who calls himself Daddy all the time.  And another friend who constantly just says, "Hey, I'm just a guy."  For me, my go to line is just, "Snap."  Snap! Oh Snap! It fits all the time and not just in it's original form.  It has evolved over years into all different kinds of words.  I can't imagine going through a day without it.

Seriously, it works in any situation.

It can be used to show excitement:
"Hey, Adam, we're going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight."  Oh snap!

It can be used to mean "zing!"
"Hey Adam, yo mama is so ugly, when she applied for the ugly contest they told her 'NO Professionals'" Oh Snizap!

It can be used to show surprise:
"Hey Adam, I'm gay"  Oh snapadoodle!

It can be used to show sadness:
"Hey Adam, I'm gay."  Oh...snapski :(

It can be used as instructions:
"Hey, Adam, I don't know how to keep a beat."  Snap!

The key to using a word all the time, like i mentioned earlier, is to morph it into new words all the time.  For example: Snap, Snizap, Snapadoodle, Snapski, Snapalope, Snizzle, Snaptastic, Snapster, Snapalap, Snaptown and Snapsnap. 




2 comments:

  1. did somebody just get told, or told off? So confusing. and your poll this week is a real barn burner. I hate you.

    love,
    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy has gotten older, wiser and more espanol. Please refer to daddy as grandpadre. Muchos gracias snapdick.

    ReplyDelete