Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, March 1, 2010

Poll #13

Well, clearly, there were some issues with the last poll since we had a blowout in favor of Never tasting again, 30-9.  I really franked this one up.  At first it was No Taste Ever or Blind for A Year.  Right off the bat it was 6-0 Blind.  So, not wanting a terrible poll on my hands, I switched it to Blind for 5 Years.  Mistake! Clearly.  I think I may have made too big of a jump from 1 to 5.  My B.  Oh well.

So, after my last blowout poll, my cousin and I decided that if there was any poll that ended up more than 60:40, he would be allowed to come up with the next poll.  So, I offer to you our second guest poll. 

You better think long and hard about this one because they both carry some serious implications.  Take some time and really think this one through. 

P.S. We were so close to getting to the 40 vote mark.  Lets go! I know there are more of you out there not voting, especially an avid reader by the name of Shmamy Shmoleman (name change.)

P.P.S.  I'll be making an announcement this week about the donation goal for WHAT.

P.P.P.S. I've already received one donation.  It was a modest one, but still, 1 cent is more than 0 cents.  It's basic math.

P.P.P.P.S  I had to do this because I've never had post post post post script on any of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment