Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Are The Odds

So about a month ago, I wrote about how I think it's strange that girls pee together in the post A Strange Partnership.  This post was inspired by watching two pairs of girls go into the bathroom together while waiting in line at the Monkey Bar.  In the post, I made this point. "Guys never do this, ever.  Unless we're at a party or something and we all just go pee in the toilet, shower and sink that the same time..."

So a few weeks ago, I was at Monkey Bar again waiting to go number 1.  I was standing in line and some kid asked me, "You in line?" I said, "Yup!"  The kid in the bathroom finally walks out and that kid who asked if I was in line opened the door for me, and I thought, well that's weird but ok.  Then, he just nonchalantly walks in to this single bathroom along with me.  Mind you, I've never met this kid before and "Yup," was the only word I've ever spoken to him.  Luckily there was both a urinal and a toilet in the bathroom so it wasn't too weird.  The kid says to me, "Take your pick," and I thought, what the hell, let's do it. 


Then! Just as the door was closing, this black guy jumped into the bathroom and goes, "I'll go in the sink man! I don't care!"  Well okay! Welcome to the party.  So there we are, 3 random guys, all peeing at the same time, one of us just having written about how this never happens at bars.  I didn't know whether I should be mad at myself for calling girls out for doing this or amazed that it actually happened, especially with 2 randos.

I guess that's a big difference tho.  No girl would ever do that with another random girl, and definitely not 2 girls. Oh well. I guess we're best friends now?

P.S. Make sure to vote in the new poll.
P.P.S.  I'm not wearing socks right now, but you already knew that didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment