Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, March 7, 2010

He Killed 1 Bird with 2 Stones

So as I entered the men's room today, another man, probably in his 60's walked in with me.  Never a good sign.  Anyway, I was doing number one, keeping to myself and then it got weird.  I don't know if you read it earlier in Battle of the Silent Poop, but i discussed how most people try to stay as quiet as possible in the bathroom.  Today, this was not the case.

This guy grabbed a seat in the stall next to me and went directly to Gastown.  So he's having a grand ole time, farting up a storm.  Then he stands up and I'm thinkin, well that was fast and strange because I don't think he actually "did anything" in there if you know what I mean.

Then to my surprise, he turns around and starts to pee.  Hmm... Now this I have a tough time trying to explain.  Why did he not pee while sitting down?  Why didnt he just pee standing up and release that exorbitant amount of gas?  Did he notice how much he had to pee exactly between the time he started standing up and the time he finished standing up?  I dunno about you, but I just thought this was very strange.

 PS Did you guys get my title? Pretty funny right? I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment