Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Triangle Head on My Butt Fo Sho

So, as I mentioned last week, I added a donation widget to WHAT so that all of you WHAT fans can donate and make me a rich man.  I also informed you last week that I would set up some sort of goal for the donations to reach and if it did I would do something crazy. Well it's been decided.


When WHAT reaches $150.00 American currency in donations, I will get a tattoo of Triangle Head on my butt.  It will be a picture of him with a hat ripping as he tries to put it on his head.  Like this:


The tattoo will be approximately 3 inches tall so this will be legit. Notice that I didn't say "If we reach 100," I said "When," because I know you guys will come through. We are already $0.01 towards our goal so we just need $99.99 more.  I will set up a progress bar to let you guys know how close we are getting.


Keep in mind this will be my first tat ever.  Who knows.  I might even get some sleeves done while I'm there.  Any sizable donations (any over $3) will be announced to the world to show my
gratification.  Let's get this shit done.  Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. that tattoo looks like nothing because you didn't share the link with us you piece of fucking shit.

    ReplyDelete