Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Who Gots That Money?

So, as you may have noticed, I have added a "Make A Donation" widget at the top of the page.  This is here for you to give me some monies to keep this bad boy going.  And you may ask yourself, why the fuck does this idiot need money for this blog.  And to be honest, the answer is pretty simple.  I don't.  But it'd be really nice if I got some.  So I started to ponder some ideas for how I could get you to donate.  I came up with the following possibilities.

  • Donations of $10+ would earn you a nude photo of me
  • For every dollar you donate I'd give you two back (seems counterproductive though)
  • Set a Total Donation Goal and do something crazy when we reach it. 
Well, it was the third one that I decided on.  Now it's your job to decide what I'm going to do when we hit the goal.  As of now, the only idea we have is that I get a tattoo of triangle head on my ass.

Crazy, boring, gross, awesome, funny.  I wanna hear all of your ideas so lay them on me! Lets get Wild & Crazy!

5 comments:

  1. hhahaha yes please get the tattoo if it hits $50

    ReplyDelete
  2. adam sweetie ~~ you would do those things without any donations . . . lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try out for so you think you can dance

    ReplyDelete