Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Poll #16

Wow! Now that's a quality poll.  But you guys are still voting in very low bunches.  I cannot figure it out.  Yesterday alone there were 70 people that came to the blog and yet only 29 total votes (15 for seeing your parents - 14 for seeing your bf/gf).  I would love to know why you guys don't vote.  Are you scared? Are you allergic to polls?  If so, I'm glad you're not my girlfriend!  Ba Doom Ching! (That was the drum thing you do after a joke. k? good.)  So let's go, start voting and be awesome.

Anyway, quite the close battle we had here.  To be honest, I don't even remember how I voted in this one because they both just suck so much.  The parents suck on several levels.  Level 1- It's just fucking gross.  Level 2- They're having sex and I'm not? Bullshit!  Level 3- They're way more creative than me! Shit! Level 4- So much money has to be spent on Electro Shock Therapy to erase that memory from my brain.  (Just as I did when I found out that Fraggle Rock was cancelled.)


On the other hand, there's finding your significant other getting doinked by someone else. Frank that shizzle!  That has to be the worst.  What do you do in that situation?  Do I let them finish? Cuz I don't want to, once again, be the reason she didn't have an orgasm.  Do I beat up the guy? Do I beat up my girlfriend? Do I drug them and convince them to beat up each other?  I don't know, but it would definitely suck.  Especially if the guy is uglier than me cuz that just means he's bringing more to the table. If it was some rippling beef cake, I'd be like, well okay... at least she's upgrading.

Either way, I don't want to encounter either of these situations, which is why I've stopped walking through closed doors.  This way, I can never be caught off guard by what's on the other side.

P.S. Make sure you check out the new poll. And frankin vote this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment