Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, March 22, 2010

And We're Back/Poll #15

Well, I'm glad to see that you all survived my hiatus.  It's been a very long time since I posted and unfortunately, I'm not coming back with anything eventful to tell you about my spring break. Unless you count me reading a book about the sports industry, my assumption is that you don't count that...

Anyway, I'd like to quickly comment on the poll from last week.  It was nice to get some honesty from you guys.  Isn't it nice that you can admit that once in a while, you sneak a finger up there and check out what's going on?  I'm curious if anyone actually will count this week to see if they were accurate with their vote or not.  I know I will.  I'm going to just stick every boogie I find to a piece of paper and keep it in my wallet this week, then count them up at the end of the weak.  Pretty solid plan.

So that's all for me. I'm starting my 8 AM class right now so I'm outta here!  Tune in tomorrow for a nice little post and a new poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment