Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Throwback #4

Here is the 4th and final installment of Facebook note Throwbacks.  Apparently the day I wrote this, I was very upset and decided to take my anger out on a defenseless pathetic species.  So here is Fake Tan Girls.

Stop it! You look absolutely ridiculous. Yes, we all know tans are sexy. But you're taking it way too far. When you're in Boston and you look like you've just vacationed on Venus (thats the hottest planet) u just look like an idiot. You walk around looking like u've just been dipped in liquid bronze, blowing your stupid fake kisses at any camera that is unfortunate enough to be pointed at you. I don't know when being fake became so popular, but im just glad your being consistent. You're fake tan, goes perfectly along with your fake lifestyle, fake education and fake personality.

Oh my god! I just got so worked up again reading that.  They're just such idiots.  I can't figure out what how they could possibly think they look good. 3...2...1... Aright, calming down and we're good. 

Not surprisingly, I could have written this while going to Umass instead of at Tufts because it's just as bad here, if not worse.  It's a complete look - dyed black hair, Ugz,  black pants, orange tan, empty head.  Just stop it, it really is absurd. (I saw someone spell absurd, upsurd the other day. Thinking absurd is spelled upsurd is in itself absurd.)

Well that's all for the Facebook note Throwbacks.  I hope you enjoyed it.  Pizzle.

5 comments:

  1. Actually, Mercury is the hottest planet.. in our solar system..
    Shmiran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Mercury has no atmosphere so it holds no heat. Venus on the other hand, has a very thick atmosphere, creating an extraordinary greenhouse affect, making it the hottest planet in our solar system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) highly observant as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  4. just back from my weekly tour of the solar system. I measured, its a hoax, mercury is the hottest. in fact venus does exist....!!!!

    ReplyDelete