Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Worried, Is it Coming Back?

As we all know, black kids are usually at the forefront of what is cool and hip.  They lead the way in new trends and then 6 months to a year later, us white kids decide that what we have been making fun of for the last year is now cool enough for us to copy.  Straight brim hats, Tims, Kanye, and big diamond earings are just a few that come to mind.

Anyway, I was driving up the street the other day when I saw something confusing and a little bit scary.  A saw a young black kid, big head phones, sideways hat, pretty stylish look to him... rollerskating. Yup. Rollerskating.  Not rollerblading.  Rollerskating.  Did I miss something?  Did rollerskates come back?  Or is this kid just so far ahead of the game, that he's actually the one setting the trend? If so, does that mean I'm going to be rollerskating next spring cuz that's what will be cool by then?  I really hope not because not only am I a terrible rollerskater, but I just look ridiculous in them, my feet are way too big.  I can only pray that this will never come true.



If any of you do see me rollerskating next year, please take some Big Daddy initiative and throw a stick in front of me and remind me that no matter what, rollerskating is not cool.  Thanks.

P.S. Is it strange that rollerskating doesn't come up as misspelled in spell check but rollerskate and rollerskater do?  The answer is yes, it is weird.

P.P.S.  I'm shocked that misspelled has 2 S's.

1 comment:

  1. i wanna stick my peepee in that rollerskaters butt. check out those nips. i need to ask his mum first though.

    ReplyDelete