Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Seriously? Let me out.

This is my third post about one single day at Panera Bread.  It was quite the blogtastic day.  So I'm at Panera doing some work on my computer.  I sat down on a bench that had 3 small tables in front of it.  I pulled two tables together to get a big table, leaving one table alone at the end of the bench.  About an hour or so later, two girls sat down at the single table at the end.  They proceeded to take a fourth table and place it in between their single table and the two tables that I am occupying.

By doing this, they have created two large tables with maybe 1.5 inches in between them.  So essentially, they have just pinned me into the corner of Panera Bread.  I'm not sure if they just didn't see me or if they're just a bunch of jerks but now if I want to get out I have to ask two of them to get up so I can slide down this 12 foot bench.  I guess if I really wanted to be non-confrontational, I could slide under my table to get out.

The most absurd part about this was that there were open tables everywhere in there.  There was absolutely no reason for them to trap me inside there.    Maybe they were on a scavenger hunt and it was worth 30 points to trap a purebred Armenian in a corner of a Panera Bread.  Pretty bizarre scavenger hunt...

1 comment:

  1. Why do you call it Panera BREAD? Why not just Panera??

    ReplyDelete