Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, November 16, 2009

Battle of the Silent Poops

I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but when I do #2 in a public bathroom, I try to be as quiet as possible if there is someone in there with me.  I'm not sure why I get so self-conscious about loud bowel movements but I just feel like its my duty (pun intended) to keep it to myself.  So anyway, I just went into the mens room, grabbed my favorite stall and sat down.  The other stall was currently occupied.  So me being the way I am, I decided to just sit there and hang out quietly until he left.  Well, apparently there's at least one other person at Umass that has this same belief.  He refused to make a move.  We both sat there in silence, with a total understand of what was happening.  I decided to test the waters, and see if I could take care of business silently.  I couldn't so I put a stop to that immediately.  The silence continued for another minute or two until the other guy just got up and left.  You better believe, I wasn't risking another battle.  I've got two midterms this week that I need to study for so I couldn't afford sitting on a toilet silently for 2 hours so I went to town on that bad boy before anyone else came in.  It wasn't the best I've ever had, but i took consolation in the fact that I won that battle.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've spent over 30 hours with you in the past 3 days. Tomorrow we are going to hit 40.

    Yogiyo,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment couldn't have less to do with the post. Good job!

    ReplyDelete