Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, October 1, 2010

Worst Subletter Ever Update

So yesterday I decided to clean my room.  There was a trash bag sitting in my room behind my door from when I cleaned up my room for it to be subletted. (I don't know why it was still there but it was)  It was just full of papers and notebooks and such so I started filling it up and my room was looking great.  I went to take the bag out and noticed a few more things hiding behind the bag.  I reached down, picked it up, and then noticed it was a used condom.  A USED FUCKING CONDOM. On my floor, used by the dirty hippie piece of shit and her gross hippie piece of shit boyfriend.  I immediately burned my hands offs and bleached the entire town of Amherst.  That girl is the worst!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment