Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Well That's Just Sad

So the other day I was on my way home from fishing and I saw something that made me want to cry.  It was a rainy Tuesday afternoon and I'm driving down the street in Amherst, MA.  A woman with a stop sign walked across the cross walk and held up the sign hoping to stop traffic.  She did it! (Isn't that amazing, you can just hold a stop sign anywhere you want and traffic around you will stop.)

Anyway, it was the person that she was holding the sign up for that this post is about.  It was a man probably in his 40s and he was riding a tandem bike... by himself! Hahaha! That is without a doubt the most pathetic thing ever in the history of everness.  It was amazing and sad at the same time.  The main reason it was so sad was because it was raining and I couldn't make fun of him without getting wet.  I so wanted to yell to him, "Hey! Can I borrow your friend's invisible cloak?." But I couldn't cuz I didn't want rain on my face! Stupid rain ruining my fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment