Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dave Thomas, You're A Jerk

So today I decided to stop in at the local Wendy's.  I hadn't been to this particular Wendy's before, which really doesn't matter because they're pretty much all the same, or so I thought.  I ordered some nuggets (best fast food nuggets hands down) and a JBC (Junior Bacon Cheeseburger). 



I ate a couple nuggets and then grabbed the JBC and, as always, I opened up the burger in order to spread out the bacon to ensure that I get an equal amount of bacon with each bite.  I think you all know what I'm talking about.  Who wants one bite that is overwhelmed by bacon followed up by a bite with absolutely no bacon?  No one, that's who.  To be honest, I'm like this with every sandwich.  I make sure there cheese is evenly distributed or the peanut butter or cream cheese is spread perfectly even.  I've gotten a lot of gruff from people in the past about how I am obsessive about it but they just don't understand.

Anyway! I open up the burger and I was fucking shocked.  I was horrified, disgusted, and enraged.  All of these emotions were storming through my body like those little marbles in Crossfire! I'm sitting there, staring at this thing they call a JBC.  I almost threw up. 

One fucking piece of bacon! One piece! For Fucks Sake! What country am I in! Somalia?! (I no nothing about Somalia at all but it sounded like a place where they would do this)  And it wasn't even a long piece of bacon that I could at least fold over in a way to cover as much surface area as possible.  No.  It was a lonely, pathetic, 2 inch pathetic excuse for a piece of bacon. 

Fuck You Dave.

P.S. I found that picture by searching "Junior Bacon Cheeseburger" on google.  The 8th picture that came up in that search was a topless woman.  What?

1 comment: