Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Too Busy

2 Finals.
A Midterm.
Half A Tooth
Flag Football Playoffs
3 Halloween Costumes.

This is what I've been dealing with this week.  I'm too busy to post a story. So how about this.  You tell me a story. Or an interesting fact.  Or just anything you want and put it in the comments.  And I'll put them all together and come up with a beautiful tale for all of you to enjoy for Fridays post ok? Okay!

2 comments:

  1. I joined a dodge ball league. last night was the first night of matches and my team went 10-30...we're good. the highlights of the night consisted of a midget, an asian midget, a super super super super hot girl with the nicest butt ive ever seen and me winning MVP of the entire league after week 1. if you can dodge a wrench...

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo ya...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4EvVErNhVE

    ReplyDelete