Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, October 22, 2010

Adam T: Magician, Blogger, Break Dancer... and now Director

So as all of you know, I'm a man of many talents.  Here's a list of a few:
  1. Magician
  2. Blogger
  3. Break Dancer
  4. 3 Point Shooter
  5. Pitcher
  6. Beruit Player
  7. Golden Tee Player
  8. Awful Subletter Picker
  9. Dinner Microwaver
  10. Punching Machine Arcade Puncher
  11. Handstander
  12. Fishermen
Believe it or not, that's just 8% of the list.  One talent that most of you don't know about is my directing skillies.  In high school, I didn't do work.  What did I do?  I made videos.  I was the co-host of our daily cable morning show and I made commercials, intros and ridiculous videos.  Since my senior year, I've put down the camera and focused on drinking, which I must say, I've really dedicated myself to.

Anyway, this semester one of our projects was to create a commercial for Nike in the style they do it, by appealing to a subculture and blah blah blah all that marketing shizzle.  We decided to make an ad about sneakerheads and all the uses of Nike's and this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that.   So I made myself director of the video and it got an absolute A+ from our professor.  In fact, he's been showing it to his undergrad classes, other professors, and alumni of the program.  I dunno what the hell I did, all I know is that it's gold!

I'm sure I'll be hearing from either Nike or M. Night pretty soon to direct something else.  I'll keep you guys posted.  Until then, enjoy the Nike commercial "Possibilties."




P.S.  Trust me, I realize the scene with the 3 girls is awful.  That ones not my fault, I swear. Shut up.

P.P.S. There were other people in my group.  Happy Amy?

1 comment:

  1. i wanted you to break dance in one of the clips. talent #3. you're holding out on us...

    ReplyDelete