Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hmm... A New Pet?

So I decided last week that I would get a new pet.  When I say pet, I mean something that can live in 20 gallon fish tank, like a snake or lizard or hamster.  I've got some options right now that I'm pondering but I've decided to look outside of my group of friends and see what the world wide web thinks I should get for a pet.  I took several quizzes to see which type of pet would be fitting for me.

One test asked me about the size of my house/yard, how much time I have on my hands, and what I want to do with my pet.  Based on my answers of, A) Nice sized house with grass in the yard, B) Lots of time, C) Cuddle and Hold, this test told me I should get a...Horse! A horse?! That's a joke right?  Is a horse even a pet? Seems more like a job to me.  How could wanting to hold and cuddle my pet make them think of a horse!? And I didn't say my house was huge and my stable was empty.  I said my house was nice sized and my backyard had some grass.  Thanks Quibblo.com, you fuckin idiots.

I took another test on Youthink.com  One of the questions asked me what I would do if I had a day to do whatever I want.  Mind you, this is a quiz asking "What kind of pet should you get?"  One of my choices to this answer was "Go outside and play with my owner."  Hmm...I have a feeling this quiz was created for either dogs or slaves.  Another question asked me, Do you have siblings? My choices: A) No, Just me. B) No, I don't like anyone. C) Yes a brother. D) Yes, there are four of us in our litter.  So many issues with this.  For choice B, are they implying I had a sibling but killed him/her because I don't like anyone, cuz I'm pretty sure it's not my choice to have siblings.  For choice C, is having a brother the only option for siblings?  And choice D, once again, they've confused me with a puppy. Since, I had a brother, would do something relaxin, my favorite color was, "whatever," and I love steak, I should get a fish.  Sounds good to me!

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment