Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Collapse...and Cops!

So the other night we were hanging out at my friend Shmarin's house.  We were playing beruit and just having an all around good time.  I looked great as usual.  Let me just paint a picture of the deck.  There are 4 of us playing beruit.  There are two people in green plastic chairs, three people in patio furniture chairs and one person sitting on the edge of the deck.

Anyway, we're in the middle of a game and one of the balls goes bouncing off the side of the table.  One of my opponents went to catch it, and she did.  After she caught the ball, as she was walking back to her spot at the table, she literally put like one finger on the head of one of the people sitting in the green chairs...

Instantly, both green chairs fucking explode and both people sitting in them, including Shmarin, fall to the ground.  I've never seen anything like it.  These chairs weren't even touching each other, but within .2 seconds both chairs were a pile of rubble and we had two casualties on the ground. 



When I put some thought into it, I realized that the extra weight of this person's finger on this kids head caused his chair to implode.  As he was falling, I guess he put his hand on Shmarin's chair, and the extra weight then caused her chair to implode.  What an amazing chain of events.  Especially since it happened so fast that it literally looked like one chair was just like, "Hey, I've had a good life, I'm fucking out of here."  And the other one was like, "Well fuck this, I'm not stayin here by myself.  see you on the other side!!!!" And Dead!

Usually, one event like that would be enough for a night but nope, not tonight.  We had to get the cops called on us.  That's right.  A group of 12 people, whose average age was 26 had the cops called on them.  Now for the most part, everyone was calm, being normal, not giving the cop any reason to be suspicious.  Well F that!  So I stepped in.

This is the direct quote I said to the cop for some unknown, inexplicable reason.  "I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I'm not going to storm you or anything, but do you have back up?"   Do you have back up!? What the fuck am I talking about!  Why would I ever ask him that?  And on top of that, why the hell did I use the word storm?  He's not a castle.  I'm an iziot. 

This cop must've been like getting his finger on the trigger, assuming I'm gonna launch myself off the deck and try and take him out somehow.  In my defense, at the time, it seemed like a legit question.  I mean for real, you get called to break up a party and you show up alone.  I was just nervous there was a sniper in the woods or someone coming around the back to sneak attack me and that is a totally legitimate worry so eat it.

4 comments:

  1. Your storytelling skills are like that of a young Frost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure hes talking about frosty the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took it as a cold dew in the early morning. I'm confused. Also, Mike's last name must be a typo.

    ReplyDelete