Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This Move Is Unbeatable

So, every night I go out, guys come up to me and say, "Hey, Beefcake, how do you get all of the girls in the bar to fall in love with you? What's your secret move?"  I shake my head and say, "It's so simple. Just rub your ass on them."

Boom! There it is.  Its simple, perfect, mature, sophisticated and funny.  You're standing at a bar and a girl is about to walk by.   What do you do?  You back your ass into her and dance a little.  One of 3 outcomes will always happen.

1. They start dancing with you or smacking your ass. AWESOME. If this happens, you keep dancing and then sex them. 
2. They laugh.  If this happens, you turn around and say, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry.  I didn't see you there, he's got a mind of his own."  Something of that sort.  They will laugh, then you sex them. 
3. They give you a disgusted look and walk away.  If this happens, you yell at them for being bitches.  They will turn around and say "Wow. No man has ever spoken to me like that before. Make love to me!"  Then you sex them.

See? Its a fool proof system.  So, now take this advice, and get your ass rub on.  It should look something like this.

2 comments:

  1. This blog post is just pure copyright infringement of DarInc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D.E.N.N.I.S. System is the gold standard pal.

    -Mantis Toboggan

    ReplyDelete