Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, April 23, 2010

Quickie: Worst Marketing Ever?

I saw a commercial today for some jewelery/bead shop today.  They had their annual sale of Buy 1 Bead, Get 1 Bead Free.  Seems like a decent deal.  Then they followed it up with this enigma. "If you really love beads, then we've got a special deal for you.  Buy 2 Beads, Get 1 Bead Free."  Am I missing something here or did that "special deal" just get 50% worse than the first deal?  Maybe it's just me but if I wanted to buy 3, I'd probably buy 1 and get a free one, then buy another 1 and get a free one.  Then I'd sell my extra bead to a homeless bead collector and make a solid profit.  That's just me tho.  Maybe they're customers are redarted.  (yup, mixed up the t and the d, boom)

No comments:

Post a Comment