Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am the Man...Even More!

I am The Man!So a while back I wrote a post about just absolutely annihilating (holy shit, just spelled that in one try!) a punching machine arcade game at Buffalo Wild Wings.  In the post I am the Man, I bragged about putting up a solid 704 and talking about how I'd punch your face off of your face.  Well, according to this latest photo in which my high score is 727, it's official - I could punch your face off of your face and through the face of the person standing next to you.


This again is based off the idea that you're not moving at all and I have 30 seconds to work on my footwork and my aim.  So here's my word of advice. Don't fuck with me if you move ultra ultra ultra slow and literally have no reflexes whatsoever.  BOOM.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is just straight retardation right there. Reflects? This isn't even a typo, and I can't imagine why you would ever think that was correct. Then you follow it up with what so ever, three words instead of one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I see. You edit the post then act as if it was correct the whole time!!! I'm boycotting busses because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about all the people that beat your score during the scavenger hunt? busted.

    ReplyDelete