Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Seriously Guy?

So, I was at a gas station the other day, when I encountered this guy and just had to snap a photo of him.  Quick recap, guy who owns a white and black crotch rocket, wearing a black and white leather one piece body suit.

Awesome.



I don't really know what else to say.  It kind of speaks for itself.  The fact that he thinks this was even remotely close to a good idea to purchase that is mind boggling.  What is the thinking process that goes into a purchase like that?

"Hmm...How can I look like a huge Dbag but still make sure everywhere I go, people know I ride a motorcycle.  Oh I know! I'll buy a form fitting one piece leather suit that matches my motorcycle perfectly.  Oh, then I'll by white boots!"

1 comment: