Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, April 12, 2010

But Its Sunny!

So the other day I was driving back to my car.  It was a nice, warm, beautiful sunny day.  And walking right in front of my car, crossing the street, was a girl with a huge umbrella that she was holding like 5 inches from her head... Okay? And the questions begin!

Does she know something I don't about the weather?
Did she just have lasik? (She was wearing glasses so probably not unless the doctor sucked)
Does she get sun burned easily? (She's black)
Am I retarded and its actually raining?
Is she Chicken Little?
Is she Stuart Little? (Not sure how that explains anything)
Is she actually a Jewish guy and its just a huge yarmulke?

I seriously just could not figure out what was going on.  If any of you have any sort of explanation I'd love to hear it.  Over and Out.

1 comment:

  1. Hai. I'm pretty sure black people find it more attractive to be a lighter skin tone, but that's still ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete