Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Need One! NOW!

So I was watching "How I Met Your Mother" a couple weeks ago and you know what they had on the show?  A tea cup pig.  And you know what I decided I needed?  If you guessed a tea cup pig, you'd be exactly right.

I mean look at this thing!

Now granted, I don't want to be that guy (although he does have a great head of hair) but still, I need that pig.  Just look at how happy that guy is!  "Hello sir, are you happy?"  "Yes! Yes I am!"  That's how a conversation would go with him if somehow I met him while he was having this picture taken.  I can't remember the last time I was that happy.  (Excluding last night when I got a free slice of Chicken, Bacon, Ranch pizza.)  But seriously, something needs to be done, and it needs to be done soon.

Can you imagine me and little Parsley running around, going to class together, boycotting breakfast meats! (I'm not married to that name so if you've got any suggestions I'd love to hear them.)  It would be better than beating Charlie Daniels in a fiddle contest and winning the Golden Fiddle he won from the devil.  So heres the plan:

One of my followers will give me a pig.  Then I will have it.  The end.  Get started on the plan now!

Here's one more pic to really convince you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I was checking those pigs out online a few weeks ago and they cost like 2 thousand dollars. So when I can afford one for myself I will get you one.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete