Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Throwback #3

Well, what ever day I wrote this Facebook note Throwback was the day I decided to become a movie critic.  Apparently not a good one though as you'll see in Rookie of the Year is so Stupid.

So I'm sitting here watching Rookie of the Year and it hits me that this movie is just so dumb. Here are my reasons

1. A pitcher who only throws a fastball, no matter how hard will not succeed.
2. Rowengardner supposedly throws upper 90s but when the ball is getting to home plate it is moving downward. He's not throwing hard.
3. In the last game, Henry is in the dugout when he is told he's pitching the next inning. A starting pitcher needs much more than half an inning to get his arm ready.
4. Why the Yankees simply buy Henry from the cubs? Why wouldn't there have been some sort of trade involved? Who is he, Babe Ruth?
5. Why cant the manager just remember his fucking name?
6. Why is every player on every other team the dumbest person in the world?
7. His mother is ugly.
8. Are henry and the rocket the only pitchers this team has? You'd think in game 7 of the NLCS, they'd have some pitching ready.
9. Its so stupid, I'm wasting my time writing about it, which means I'm stupid. Which makes this movie even stupider if someone who is equally as stupid can recognize its stupidity.
10. I just farted.

Pretty solid list. Especially about numbers 7 and 10.  


 

1 comment:

  1. are you sure he wasn't throwing a power sinker, a 97mph sinker you can throw all the time and be successful.

    and his mom is ugly. irrefutable.

    ReplyDelete