Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, February 18, 2010

You Say Fail, I Say Shut the Hell Up!

I'm gonna get right to the point.  No dillydallying (Holy Shit! Dillydallying is an actual word. Crazy).  No beating around the bush.  No delaying the inevitable.  This needs to be said, and it needs to be said now.  Here it comes.  As soon as I finish the sentence that I am currently typing, I will without a doubt get directly to my point, which I'm positive you will either agree with, disagree with, or be indifferent to.

I hate when people said "Fail."  Seriously, shut up.  No. NO! Shut up!!!

It makes me so mad because these people who say "Fail," get some misplaced sense of hipness and wittiness.  Like that was the wittiest thing you could say right there? Fail? Come on.  If someone trips or misses a dunk or something like that, you don't say "Fail."  You laugh in their face and say "Holy shit that was awesome."  That's a lot more demoralizing than saying "Fail." Especially since, if someone said that to me, I would think that saying "Fail," was more embarrassing than whatever I just did.  Like really?  Go cry because  Avatar isn't real and play World of Warcraft and pwn some people if you think saying fail is awesome

The worst part about it all is that I'm sure some of my readers say Fail.  That makes me sad. 

1 comment:

  1. pown is spelled pwn, my years of warcraft taught me that

    ReplyDelete