Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cosmo, You're an Idiot

Well, now that I'm an integral part of the publishing industry, I find it important to stay up to date on a lot of different mediums.  Anyway, I'm not sure if you guys were aware of it or not but the other day, the magazine Cosmo made the extremely bold announcement that "The Thong is Dead."

FUCK! THAT! SHIT!

Are they out of their minds?  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  That's like saying fantasy football is dead or the Big Mac is dead or Pogs are dead.  Well I guess the last one doesn't really fit but you get my point.  It's never gonna happen.  Thongs have been woven into the fabric of this country just like democracy and obesity.  If we don't stand up and fight this as a united front, we will be doomed to encounter pantie lines for the rest of our miserable lives.

Comment and let me know who you agree with.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with u more. Cosmo is way outta line and should apologize. Not to me of course but to victoria secret models and hot girls who want to wear a piece of floss to protect their backside from the elements. Oh yeah, and maybe some payments for the emotional damage you caused sisqo and those involved with the thong song! I hate u cosmo and I'm never listening to your advice on how to shave a koala bear again!

    ReplyDelete