Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Milestone Time: Who's it Gonna Be?

Well well well... a lot of you people didn't think this day would come.  In fact, I was told that after 3 weeks, I would lose interest and this blog would die.  Well guess what, we just passed the 4 month mark a couple days ago and now we're tiptoeing up to the 10,000 hit line.  My question to you is who is it going to be?

Will it be you Bleeding Balls? One of my most frequent commenters.

Will it be you Frank Reynolds?  My guest poll designer.

Will it be you Kiran?  The only guy that "Likes" my links on Facebook.

Whoever it is, I wanna know! I need mother flippin proof.  Next time you're on WHAT, you check the ticker at the bottom and if you see 10,000, you snap urself a little photo and email it to me at WHATblogspot@gmail.com (for those of you who don't have email on your phone, you can still send a picture message to an email address)

If you send me a picture confirming that you are the 10,000 hit, you will get a one of a kind WHAT T-shirt that will look something like this. 

Oh and by the way, you can only win if you're a follower. So good luck every one.  And let me leave you with the words my mother always told me when I was growing up.  "Adam, if you don't wet the bed tonight, you'll get a prize."

(It was always a bouncy ball, yet since they wrapped it in tinfoil I had no idea what it was)

1 comment: