Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, February 12, 2010

And We Have A Winner!

The 10,000th hit has come and gone and I'm proud to announce the winner of the contest was a good friend of mine, PJ Thompson. This is not PJ's first time on WHAT though. In fact I'd you recall from Mr. 3,000,  PJ was also WHAT's 3000th hit as well.

He is on his way to becoming the first member of the Follower Hall of Fame.  This will consist of a limited number of true fans and hardcore followers, so if you even want a chance at getting in, I'd step up your shit.

So back to the contest.  Here is PJ's winning picture.

Also, as soon as I received the picture of #10,000, I shipped PJ his prize (wrapped in tinfoil of course.). Being the nice guy that he is, PJ took a picture of himself wearing his WHAT T-shirt so that I could post it.


 I  dunno about you, but I think he looks great.  I'm drunk tho so don't take my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment