Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, February 22, 2010

Poll #12

Well the latest poll has closed and once again, the masses have agreed with me.  Pit Stains won out over Dog Poop on your shoe 16 to 14.  This was one of my toughest choices.  I didn't even vote until like 5 days in.  I kept debating it back and forth.  I mean with Pit Stains, you always look ridiculous.  Can you imagine trying to approach a girl at a bar with sweaty arm pit stains with a diameter of 20 inches?  You wouldn't even get with 10 feet of her without her getting disgusted by you.  The only thing you can really do to counteract the problem is to always wear black, but even then, it's still a little noticeable.

On the other hand, you've got that dog poop that you can just barely smell.  Is that not the worst thing in the world.  No matter where you go, people will be like, "Do you smell that?"  And you'd have to play it off like you didn't know what they were talking about. "Smell what? Nah son, you're crazy. Hey, want this free nose plug I won today?"   I wouldn't even want to be around me.  Everything you do would be ruined by that.  With every meal, you'd have a side dish of poopy aroma.  I just couldn't deal with that.

I guess when it comes down to it, I'd rather date a girl who is ok with my sweaty pits than a girl who is ok having to smell shit all day.

P.S. Make sure you vote in this week's poll.  I wanna get up to 40 total votes this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment