Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, February 8, 2010

Really? $1.90?!

So being the healthy minded guy that I am, I went to the gym the other day where I had the most pathetic, useless workout of my life.  I then decided to follow that up with a nice trip over to Taco Bell.  I know right? What better way to follow up a terribly unproductive workout than to suck down a chicken burrito and a 5 layer beefy burrito.  Anyway, I'm sitting there in the drive thru lane and it is just taking forever.  I mean this woman is sitting there, talking to the screen, looking around, talking to the girl in her car for like literally 5 minutes.

At this point I'm thinking, "Come on! I need to eat a mexican pile of shit! Let me order!"  I was so tempted to beep at her and tell her to hurry the frank up. Instead, I rolled down window to try and overhear their conversation and maybe figure out what the hell is taking so long.  I roll down my window just in time to hear the Taco Bell Employee say, "So that will be two crunchy tacos.  You're total is $1.90."  WHAT! $1.90!? What the hell was going on up there?! Like seriously, what could've happened for 5 minutes that would result in an order of just 2 crunchy tacos.  It boggled my already semi-boggled mind. (previously boggled by trying to explain why I was eating at Taco Bell in the first place)

Of course, she decided to wrap up this whole ordeal by only pulling up about 5 feet, keeping me from being able to order, and then sitting there until I beeped at her.  Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment