Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Did You Get Lost?

I was at the mall the other day buyin some sweet ass gear and I decided to stop at my favorite restaurant of all time.  Good ole Sarku Japan at the food court.  I got the classic, Teryaki chicken with white rice and veggies, extra chicken, medium orange soda no ice.  Best food ever.  Anyway, me being the detail oriented person that I am, noticed the names of the people working there and I found it very amusing.  


There were two women and three men working there.  They included the two cooks, Zhen and Deng.  Also the two cashiers, Jang and Ko.  Then finally, there was the random white guy, Arnold.  What is he doing there?  Like really? I can't imagine how uncomfortable he is all day with them speaking Japanese all day and him just sitting there being odd.  That would be like me working at... 


Okay, so I just spent about 30 minutes trying to come up with some funny end to that sentence and I've got absolutely nothing.  Sorry to disappoint.  I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry my silly ass to sleep.

1 comment: