Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pee: Its Still Better than the WNBA Poll #23

This is a sad day for women's professional basketball.  It's a great day for professional pee-ers though.  According to the last poll, my followers and I would rather take a shower in pee than watch the WNBA.  To be honest, who is surprised by this?  Have you ever watched the WNBA?  It's like the NBA but its being played in quick sand.  Not only that, the proportion of ratio of white to black athletes in the WNBA is higher than that of the NBA, no wonder the quality of the basketball is lower.  Either way, I love that you guys love pee so much.

Who would of thought I had a bunch of freaky deaky weirdos reading this blog?  I mean, I assumed there was the occasional pervert that may stumble onto my page and be intrigued by my baby picture at the top, but I didn't know just how far it went. 

And I know, it's just 1% of the water that is pee so who really even would ever notice.  But I decided to do the math on this and really put it into perspective.  If instead of the 1% being mixed in throughout the shower, it came all at once, I bet that would have changed some of your minds.  Think about it.  If it is a 10 minute shower, 1% of that would make your shower all pee for 6 seconds.  Now you're probably thinking, 6 seconds isn't that long.  Well it is when you're being peed on, trust me.  Sad part for the WNBA is that I actually calculated that math and still went with the pee.  

Good times. 

1 comment:

  1. dai·ly   
    [dey-lee]
    adjective, noun, plural -lies, adverb
    –adjective
    1.
    of, done, occurring, or issued each day or each weekday: daily attendance; a daily newspaper.
    2.
    computed or measured by the day: daily quota; a daily wage.

    AKA UPDATE YOUR TWITTER EVERY DAY BIATCH

    ReplyDelete