Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, November 15, 2010

That's Not How You Do It!

So this past Thursday we were at a bar with a big dance floor and you all know that when I get on the dance floor, dance circles are inevitable.  Well this night in particular we had some pretty good ones going on.  We started doing spin the bottle dance circle like we always do and I was ripping it up, moonwalking in my gold shoes as I always do.

One thing you should know about this bar is that it is like 50% underage girls, which is fun and annoying at the same time.  For example, there was a girl talking to my friend who looked like she was about 14 years old.  During the conversation she asked my friend, "Did you guys use your real IDs to get in?"  and what shocked and so excited to learn that we had.  Amazing.

Anyway, so we're on the dance floor and it's going well.  All of a sudden, the bottle lands on a girl who looks like she got dressed in the dark.  I knew immediately shit girl was gonna be an idiot of all sorts.  We tell her it landed on her and she had to dance, so she did.  Then we told her to spin the bottle.  So she did...unfortunately, she did it like a fucking idiot.


I kid you not, she held the bottle out at shoulder height, spun it and dropped it on the floor.  And smash!  Awesome!  We've got a shattered bottle and glass everywhere in our dance circle.  What the fuck?  Now either this girl is a mothea flippin moron and just doesn't understand how glass works.  Or (most likely reason) she saw how popular I was becoming by leading the dance circle and she is one to never be out done and knew this could be the downfall of her college career if I steal the spotlight from her so she threw the bottle on the floor, smashing both the bottle and my chances to become a dance floor king.


F That!  Little did she know, I had a back up bottle in my back pocket, so I moved the group off to the side and started that shit right up again.  That's why they call me the Dancing In Circles King, or DICK for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment