Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm a Bum

Well, yesterday was my day off and let me tell you, I really took that phrase to heart.  I had a pretty busy Sunday doing work all day, and a pretty busy Monday with 4 classes and a presentation.  When Tuesday came around it was great.  Here is what I did yesterday:

10:00 AM - Wake up.
10-12 PM - Watch 5 episodes of Community
12- 1 PM - Made an awesome scrambled egg sandwich and watch an episode of Community
1 - 3 PM  - Did several sets of pushups, dips, and crunches, while watching 5 more episodes of Community.
3 - 330 PM  - Searched for jobs at Cabella's and Bass Pro Shops (didn't find any)
330- -5 PM - Made a sandwich for dinner and watched an episode of the Closer and an episode Law and Order SVU
5:00 - 5:02 PM  - Wrote the first half of this post.
5:02 - 9:00 PM - Watched 8 more episodes of Community and did a tiny bit of work.
9 - 11:10 PM - Played 4 games of Fifa and 4 games of NHL with my roommate Chris
11:10 - 11:30 PM - Watched another episode of Community
11:30 - 11:40 PM - Took a shower
11:40 - 12 AM - Watched another episode of Community.

So, in a 14 hour span, I watched 21 episodes of Community, and one episode each of the Closer and Law and Order, which, after removing commercials equals 8.75 hours of watching TV.  Totally normal.  I swear I'm not a complete waste of space, I may have been today but this is a bit out of the ordinary for me.  Tomorrow, I go back to being a productive little hamster and I'm gonna run on the wheel of education all day.  But for now, I think I'll watch 2-3 more episodes of Community and then go to sleep.

I hope all of you had as great a day as me.

PS I'm a fucking idiot.  $10 says this day is the reason I don't get a job after graduation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment