Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Candy Corn?! You Idiots! - Poll #21

So it looks like my followers are just a bunch of big iziots!  I had a poll last week asking whether or not candy corn was good or not.  And well, it ended in a tie at 14-14.  So that's okay I guess...

OK OK! I admit it! I cheated.  FUCK!! I've been arguing with my friends about whether candy corn was good or not and I say yes and my friends say no, so I let you guys decide.  And well, it turns out you're all a bunch of jerks.  In order to make sure that I didn't lose and embarrass myself so... I voted 3 times.

I'm sorry.  I know it was wrong but I couldn't help.  I didn't want to look like an idiot.  Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the person I watched walk face first into a telephone poll this past week.  That was awesome.  But back to me being a cheater.  Don't act like you're surprised, I cheat all the time.  For example!

  • I've taken 7 years of Spanish and I don't know anything because I cheated my way through every year. 
  • I once had a cheat sheet for a test in a history class, I dropped it into the aisle during the middle of the test, I didn't get caught!
  • For my history of rock and roll class, I went to the first and last class, copied my cousins paper from the year before, made up a research paper, and cheated off 3 people for the final, and got an A+.  I didn't even know they had A+'s in college.
Anyway, I'm a cheater. Deal with it.

1 comment: