Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Party Formula

So, as some of you may know, my house is hosted a party this weekend to celebrate a couple of birthday parties for our friends.  This was be our third party of the year and probably the 10th party we've had at this house.  During these 10 parties, I have noticed that we have fallen into a certain pattern where all of our parties fit the same mold.  This is how it goes.

  • All of our snacks (chips, pretzels, salsa, candy) are served in pots and pans.  Classic.
  • We suggest that everyone show up around 930 or 10.  Unfortunately, only one or two people show up that early, and they are the people we were hoping weren't going to come at all.
  • We start a list for beruit and put on sports on the TV to keep everyone entertained.
  • Every 15 minutes or so we put on a great song that makes everyone want to sing and/or dance.
  • One person throws up and 8 people pee in the bushes out front.
  • Once people have made the rounds in beruit, we switch over to beirip cup.
  • My team wins beirip cup and then we move on to Vinnie Cup.
  • I usually win that (first loss ever this past weekend) and then people start leaving.
  • The next morning, I wake up, vaguely remembering any of the night and somehow the house is clean because my roommates cleaned after I passed out.  
Now for the most part, I'm usually a stickler about changing things up and doing things differently to keep it spicy.  Well not when it comes to these parties.  This is a guaranteed formula that has only produced one flop in its entirety and personally I blame my roommate Shmuanmarlos Shmunez for that.  If you come to our next party, which will be in January celebrating all of the summer birthdays that have been ignored for our entire lives, you will see that this formula is golden and should not be questioned.

PS I know this post sucked and ur just gonna have to deal with it.

PPS I am taking a Thanksgiving break and will post again on Monday.

PPPS I might sneak one in later this week about the last poll and the amazing finish.

PPPPS This is the most PS's ive ever had before.

PPPPPS Now its even more than it was two seconds ago.


    4 comments:

    1. so you don't post on friday, then probably the worst post in the history of the blog on monday, then say youre taking a vacation for a week?!?!??! seriously? AND YOU DON'T POST DAILY IN YOUR "DAILY" TWITTER FIX?!?!?!?

      this blog should change its name to What Happened to Adam on a Semi-Regular Basis Whenever I Am Not Too Lazy to Write a Few Words or Post a Pre-Written WordPress Thingy...AKA WHASRBWIANTLWFWPPWWPT

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your house is hosted a party? Please, just once, SPELLCHECK!!!! God damn it!

      I can only imagine the papers you hand into your professors.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yes, because this blog is the same thing as an academic paper, relax.

      ReplyDelete