Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, July 26, 2010

Spelling- My Friends Can't Do It.

Well, as you may recall from two of my earlier posts, Worst Speller Ever One and Two, I have a friend that just cannot spell for the life of her.  Today, I realized, I have another friend who is equally as bad a speller.  Honestly, like not even close.  This was just a quick convo I had today on Gchat.  And the word is exaggerating.
__________________________________________________________

Shmelanie: i am over assturating, i am sure
meassturating?
Shmelanie: excahturating
menope, keep trying. dont cheat!
Shmelanieexsaturated, exasturaited. i am retard
me: exaggerating
Shmelaniethanks i tried so hard
me: thats going on the blog
__________________________________________________________
Ok seriously? Assturating?  That has to be the worst first attempt at spelling a word ever in the history of everness right? I dunno what to say about this.  It's just mind boggling.  



No comments:

Post a Comment