Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, July 5, 2010

Holy Shit! Shoot it!

So this weekend I was down in Pittsburgh visiting my cousins.  They rent this huge 400 acre place with a pond and cabins and all this crazy ass hooplah.  We decided we wanted to do some night fishing so we thought we'd get a tiki torch to light up the area next to the pond.  I walk into the barn to find a torch and as soon as I open the door, a bat is flying straight at my face.  He hooks a quick left and just starts doing laps around the barn.  So effin scary.  I had no clue what to do so of course I screamed and ran away. 

We thought to ourselves, hey, we've got a bat in the barn and an airsoft gun, and so a great idea was born.  I'd love to tell you what happened, but I'd rather just show you.  Here is the video of our attempt at killing a bat taken on Derek's iPhone. 



It seemed like a good idea at the time. Fuckin vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment