Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dunkin Donuts: Stop Hiring R-Tards

So a few weeks ago I wrote a Post about an encounter at Dunkin Donuts where the person I was dealing with was an absolute poopsicle.  Well since then I have been back to that DD's about 5 times and every time it has gone absolutely swimmingly.  Until today.

I walked in and again ordered the usual, #4 on a plain bagel. Now mind you, the girl taking my order this time, has actually taken my order (the same order) the last two times I've been in with no problem at all.  So she rings it in and says, so how would you like your medium coffee.  I said "actually, i'll have a large french vaneezy ice regular."  And of course, she said, "Oh I'm sorry, the combo only comes with a medium and I already rang it in."  What the fuck is wrong with this Dunkin Donuts.  Do they just take random people off the street and say, "Hey! Here's a cash register, don't every study the menu and make sure you ring in everything before you understand it completely!"  If so, that is just a terrible training process and should seriously be rethought.



So again, just like last time, I point out to them that on the menu it says you can make it a large for $0.30.  For some inexplicable reason, this upset 2 other employees.  All at once they started replying with, that's only for hot, or no ice, or its too late.  I just can't figure it out.

I realized it was too late to win this argument with these idiots because she already started to ring up the items separately.  I decided, then, that I should just make this girl look like an idiot instead.  I told her, loud enough for everyone to hear, "I've ordered this about 5 times here, including two times just from you, I don't know why it's any different now.  You rang this up for me last week."  She was like...Oh really?  Yes really you forking spoon! Jesus.  I don't know what it is about this Dunkin Donuts but it is seriously the only one that can handle my mad ordering skillz.

2 comments:

  1. Spellcheck your blog posts. You sound like these dunkin donuts workers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just read it twice and didnt see any mistakes. maybe i am retarded?

    ReplyDelete