Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Blog: It's not for all of you

As most of you know, I am an avid fisherman.  I fish whenever I have free time and I fish sometimes when I don't have free time.  Bottom line, I love fishing.  For a long time I've always wanted to find a website that talks about different fishing spots that people might not know about.  I decided to start a blog with some of my free time that talks about all the different fishing spots that I have gone to called Massachusetts Bass Fishing Spots.  I know, real creative title right? Shut it!


Now I realize, most of you at this point are probably, well fuck this.  I'm not a redneck, I don't like fishing, that shits boring.  It's totally fine, clearly the blog is not for you. BUT! For the few of you out there that do fish, I hope you enjoy it.  Also for all of you guys, fishermen or not, I'd appreciate it if you would follow the blog anyway just to make it seem like its popular so if some random people find it, they'll be like "Oh shit, this kid knows what he's talking about," instead of saying, "Oh shit, this kid has 8 followers, but one is his best friend and the other 7 are just all of his different email addresses and AIM screennames."  Shit, I was hoping not to admit that but watever.  Just go HERE!

P.S. This does not count as my Friday post.  I think you'll enjoy tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment