Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, July 19, 2010

I Wish Traffic Would Get Herpes

Traffic is the worst.  There is no way around it.  It is absolutely miserable! I have my first 9-5 job (un-paid internship) these days and it's located in Boston and this is the first time I've really had to deal with rush hour traffic day in and day out.  I can't imagine having to do this every day for more than 3 months.  I would without a doubt rather have my fingers stuck in a chinese finger trap all day everyday.

The only highlight to sitting in traffic everyday is watching people pick their nose, and then seeing them react when you catch them.  That might actually be the highlight to life rather than just traffic.  Its frankin amazing.  You see them pick their nose, they look over, immediately look straight forward and start rubbing their nose as if that's what they were doing the whole time.  "Hey Sir Picksalot, don't try to play me like an idiot.  I saw your finger half way up your nose!"  I'd rather see people take pride in their nose picking.


Like how awesome would it be if you caught someone picking their nose and instead of freaking out, they continued picking it, and then flicked their winnings at you.  Granted it would suck if it actually hit you, but like, Wow! That's some balls and creativity if I've ever seen it.  I'm hoping this catches on and we just have an all out Boog Fest on Route 93 every day.  Holla if ya hear me.

1 comment: