Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sorry, That's Just Not Me.

So I'm walking down the street the other day to get lunch and this girl turns a corner and starts walking in front of me.  She was pretty cute and all that but then something caught my attention.  She had the price tag on her shirt still on and in plain sight.  Now this, of course, amused me because I'm a jerk and I love when people look like idiots.  I'm sure most of you would have been like, excuse me but you have a tag on your shirt.  But to be honest, I'm just not that type of person.



If you have a tag on your shirt, something in your teeth, or bad breath, trust me I'm not going to tell you.  I don't know why, but that's just not me.  I'd rather you suffer the embarrassment of walking around looking like an idiot than me feel just that tiny bit of awkwardness when I tell you.  Especially when it comes to bad breath.  I'd rather just stop talking to you then tell you.

When it came to the tag tho, I was also being kind to everyone else she might encounter that day.  Because if I enjoyed seeing her like that then I'm sure other people would too, and who am I to steal the joy out of their day.  That's just not who I am.  I'm a joy giver, not a joy taker awayer.  (what?)   Anyway, bottom line is, if you look like/smell like an idiot when you encounter me, good chance you'll look/smell like an idiot afterwards.

Zee end.

No comments:

Post a Comment