Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, July 2, 2010

Seriously Guy?

So the other day I was driving to a pond to go fishing, like I am nearly every day.  I was driving through some neighborhood and I saw something that caught me by surprise.  I saw a lemonade stand.  Now usually, a lemonade stand is a pretty regular sighting.  Hot day, cold lemonade, side of the road, its a good business...when it's run by children.  This one, on the other hand, was run by a man in his late 60s.

Yup. A 60 year old man running his own lemonade stand on the side of the road.  I mean, I know the economy is tough right now, but this is a bit of a stretch.  This has to be a joke right?   Where's Ashton?  The best part about it was that I think he might have actually thought he was a 10 year old.  He was sitting at a plastic Playskool table and a tiny little orange chair.

Either way, what the hell is this guy doing.  Doesn't matter what kind of furniture he's using, he's still a 60 year old man trying to sell lemonade.  The only reason anyone ever actually buys lemonade is because they think its cute that the kids are doing it and want to help out.  (By the way, I've never actually seen anyone buying lemonade from any stand before, have you?)  All I know is this guy needs to figure his shit out and realize that that business model is fo sho gonna fail... unless...


...Nope. I can't come up with a single way in which that guys gonna make any money.  To be honest, if he thought this was a good idea, I'm sure he's used to his businesses failing so I don't feel so bad for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment