Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, September 12, 2010

We're Back and We're So Close

Well I'm back.  Back to Amherst.  Back to Blogging.  Back to Life.  Back to Reality.  It's been ten and a half months since I started this blog and recently I've taken some time to myself but you better believe I'm gonna come back strong.  Gonna get some good stories goin this year and I know you're going to read them.  Where you will be reading them from, I'm not sure yet but I know where you've read them from in the past and I'm gonna fill you in on that.

Since I started the blog back on that fateful November 6, 2009 WHAT has been read in 48 states and 60 countries.  Yes that is right, 60 countries! Here's where WHAT has been read.

North America: USA, Canada, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico
South America: Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Peru 
Europe: UK, Spain, France, Germany, Greece, Switzerland, Denmark, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Netherlands, Macedonia, Norway, Belgium, Italy, Finland, Croatia, Slovakia, Portugal, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Aland Islands, Lithuania, Ireland, Ukraine, Estonia, Luxemberg, Romania
Asia: ARMENIA, Russia, India, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Philipines, Turkey, Kuwait, Taiwan, Qatar, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates,
Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Kenya
Australia: Australia

That's absurd right?  What the hell is going on out in Eastern Europe, they're eating this shit up.

As for the United States, I need Alaska and Montana.  For the love of God can someone just fly to one of these states and look at my blog please?  I've needed these two for like 5 months.  Let's get after it.

So, we know WHAT is a world wide phenomenon and we're gonna keep it going this year.

Finally, for those of you who are new to WHAT, you should become a follower today because it's the nice thing to do and I'll give you a dollar if you do it.  Just click on the button "Follow" to the left and sign in using your google, yahoo, or aim username.  Ok?! OK!  Lata

PS I'll be posting Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment