Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, September 24, 2010

Greatest Accomplishment of My Life

Let's be honest, I have done some great things in my life.  I solved a Rubiks Cube in 1 minute and 36 seconds.  I won a National Gold Glove senior year of college.  For God's sake, I started this blog!  But today, I topped all of that.  I can honestly say that I have peaked and unfortunately, everything else is down hill from here.  I took myself to the top of the metaphorical Mount Everest of Life and now it's just a slow, sad descent to the bottom.

I know that without a doubt, what I have accomplished today has never been done by 99.99% of the world population.  That means that I am better than 6.6 Billion people.  Think about that.  There are 6.6 Billion people across the world that can never say, I'm better than Adam, unless they're lying of course.

Just let that sink in.  Every time you meet ten thousand people, odds say that you will only meet one person, if at all, that has matched my accomplishment.  Boom, boom, pow.

So, what I'm really saying is that you should be privileged to know me and to be in the vicinity of my greatness.  For I am the only person that you know that has hit a Hole in One on Golden Tee 2K.







1 comment: