Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Announcement Time!!!

So I've just got a few announcements for you, then I'll you be on your way.

1.  I am going to take a break from blogging for a little bit.  My hands are getting tired.  I'll be back in a few weeks or so. 

2. Derek Rice won the picture caption contest.  Since he will soon be a millionaire, I will not be giving him his $10 prize as that is roughly 1% of my net worth.

3. I met possibly my hottest follower the other night who just loves the blog.  Gotta admit, that's a great feeling.  If anyone else would like to run into me at a bar and tell me how awesome I am, please feel free to do so.

4. Finally, I realized the other night that my thumbs do not work past 2 AM when I'm drunk.  This facebook status comment on my friends wall will serve as proof:



Absolutely no clue what the hell I was trying to say there.  Oh well.


SO! That's it for me for a while.  I'll be seeing u in June at some point with some killer stories.  (prolly not since i'll be working an unpaid internship and a part time job.  I won't have enough time or money to do anything fun.  I might just start making this shit up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment