Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stupid Corn! You Stole A Piece of Me!

So last night I was having a great time.  I was at a cookout and having fun with my friends and I thought to myself, hey, this corn looks delicious and almost nothing could go wrong by biting into it so I did it! I was wrong.  Very wrong. 

As I pulled back from my second bite, I ran my tongue across my teeth and felt something weird.  I calmly walked to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and noticed 1/4 of one of my front two teeth was missing. Awesome. 

Now granted this isnt the first time this part of my tooth fell off so I was shocked.  In fact, last year I was playing in a basketball game and I ended up landing on the floor face first and lost 2/3 of one tooth and a quarter of the other.  Now it sucked enough that I had lost my teeth but it also just so happened to be the night before I was supposed to fly down to Florida at 6 AM for an interview.  Awesome. So of course with my mangled face and new found lisp, I canceled that interview and ended up at Umass so thats not so bad. 

Anyway, bottom line, this sucks.  I want normal teeth again!

PS if anyone found my tooth, please gimme.

No comments:

Post a Comment