Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Poll #19 and Caption Contest

So, apparently guys are just cheating pieces of shit.  Maybe... I'm not convinced that these results were legitimate.  I have a feeling that some 13 people don't actually think that babies cheat more their girls or guys buhtt - Fuck! I just got bit by a mosquito! Jesus that hurt. Uh ok where was I? Ah Yes, babies are pieces of shit too I guess.  I also have a feeling that some women who think women cheat more, just voted guys to get back at us for picking them as the worst drivers in the world.  Enough of that tho, let's get down to business.

As we all know, i help a caption contest last week and you guys get to vote for the winner who will receive $10 for the funniest caption.   There were some really funny entries and there were some fucking awful entries.  To be honest, I had no idea I had so many unfunny readers.  It was amazing.  I thought some of my comedy genius would have rubbed off on some of you guys over the last 6 months but I was clearly mistaken.  Like really, I literally cringed while reading a few of them and one of them actually made me pee a little bit, but it was a bad pee.  Like it was a, "Your so unfunny I'm going to pee on myself to punish myself for having to read this."  I really should have peed on some of you.  Its okay though, I'm just glad you guys participated.

Aight so here's your chance to vote, lets see who's gonna win.  Also, the last 2 polls have gotten 45 votes each which is a season high, let's see if we can beat that this week.  Over and Out.

1 comment:

  1. I have hooked up with 8 girls who had boyfriends, and I have never cheated on a girlfriend.

    girls are sloots. nuff said.

    ReplyDelete